Image Map

December 30, 2013

Resolutions

Wow--Where did my winter break go? I can't say I will miss 2013. It has been a year of difficulty for me both professionally and personally. I am looking forward to 2014. I plan to make some changes to my life.

Personally--I am joining a gym. My husband and I will be living a healthier life style.

Professionally--I plan to not sweat the small stuff. I plan to focus more on the things I can change and less on the things I can not.

Classroom--I plan to organize my manipulatives and shelves.

Blog/TPT--I will devote more quality time to my blog and products. 2014 will be a great year. (If I say it enough I am hoping that it will happen)

Just-For-Fun--I want to learn how to knit. I have wanted to learn for some time. I will find the time in 2014 to learn.

 Blog Link Up

2 comments:

  1. I love that you wrote, "I plan" with your resolutions. I always like a good plan. I love to knit! One of the teachers in my previous building taught me how to knit and it is so relaxing. We used to meet at a local Panera to knit one night a week. I'm a new follower!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dana! I'd love to learn how to knit, too! That would be fun to make gifts for people and be able to make anything you'd like for yourself, all while relaxing. I enjoyed reading your resolutions! Thanks for linking up! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete