Image Map

September 5, 2016

September Means Fall

Welcome back friends. Its a new school year. I am back in Kindergarten! And I now have a brand new blog design thanks to Blogs Fit For A Queen. 

It's September friends and that means Fall is almost here. I LOVE FALL and all things pumpkin spice. Being a southern girl however means that my fall is way different. Its still in the hight 90s here in Florida. I dream of days when I will live in a place that actually has fall. 


My dream home!
Anyway! My school year is up and running. My little kinders and I have been in school now for 3 weeks. Well maybe 2 and a half weeks due to a small hurricane that come through last week. That's right friends we had 2 days off school for a hurricane and then a 3 day weekend due to Labor Day. We were lucky where I live only rain and wind but people further north not so lucky. 

My class this year is super sweet. I have 6 girls and 14 boys and let me tell you they are a talkative bunch of little ones. They work and play LOUD! I am trying an app  Too Noisy. It seems to be working for now. We will see how long it last. 




How do you control the talking and noise in you class? 

No comments:

Post a Comment