Image Map

November 9, 2013

Five for Friday...Or maybe Saturday

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3



This is my first Five for Friday link up. Hope all goes well. 

This week was busy. 

1

We had fun with our new November Center. This little one is enjoying the stamping center

Thanksgiving Pie Stamping Fun

2

We had some fun with the book:

We learned how to pick out the characters and describe how they were feeling.

Turkey Charcaters

3

On a personal Note: 

My husband rocks--he has been so supportive of me putting more energy into getting my blog going and TPT products up. When I feel I am overwhelmed he has just the right words to say. He truly is my SUPERMAN

4

We made pumpkin pie in a bag using  Beth Corder's Cooktivity Packet. My kiddo's LOVED IT. 

Pumpkin Pie in a Bag FREEBIE!

5

Best of all this week I discovered that I have some pretty awesome families in my classroom. When tutoring one of my students brothers their mom brought me out a container filled with chicken soup. She said she knew that I had been sick all week and she wanted to give me the night off from cooking. I  cried right there.  I am so blessed this year with wonderful and caring families.

How Was Your Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment