Image Map

November 14, 2013

N-New Ideas

N-New Ideas!
Well today I will share some new to me ideas. Some that has been a great life saver. The first is my crayon drawer. I use one of those 3 drawer bins to hold missed placed crayons, scissors, and glue sticks. That way when we find them on the floor we place them in the drawer and the students know that when they are missing a color, or a supply item them just quietly go over and get the missing item.
Another great activity that is new to me but not new is KAGEN strategies. I love teaching my students how to play Quiz-Quiz-Trade. They are so cute as they learn this new game. Another Kagen game is I have who has. This is a great way to review information. If you have new ideas leave them in the comment section I would love to hear from you!



 Blog Hoppin











No comments:

Post a Comment